Video created by Estúdio Reuse
Two armchairs made with a single 200-liter drum or 55-gallon drum.
While the creator of the video speaks Portuguese, this DIY video should be easy for anyone to follow as the actual build is shown in detail without verbal explanation. I've included the translated materials list below.
If you need further translations, here's a link to the google translator.
1 drum of 55-gallons
- foam for the seat
- leather or fabric tnt castors
- finishing gallon - pieces of plywood
- solid wood
- 2 "x" supports for casters
- 8 angles
- self drilling screws
- spray in the color you want
- grinder screwdriver
- upholstery stapler
- protective goggles and gloves
How To Videos
Watch updated videos to help with your projects.